A Creamy Spinach and Bacon Dip. Easy to make, to share and enjoy, served in a crusty scooped out sour dough Cob bread loaf, it is hard to beat. Dip it with the crusty bread then eat the whole Cob. Can be made as a baked or chilled dip.
20 g (0.7 oz)
Storage should be in cool (< 21 C or 70 F), dry (< 60% r.h.) area to provide a minimum shelf life without appreciable loss of flavour or functional characteristics.
What you Need:
- Spinach Bacon Dip mix (included)
- 250 g (8 oz / 1 cup) cream cheese, softened
- 125 g (4 oz / ½ cup) real mayonnaise
- 125 g (4 oz / ½ cup) sour cream
- 125 g (4 oz / ½ cup) shredded cheese, swiss or cheddar
What to do:
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). In a medium bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Transfer prepared dip to heat proof dish, cover with cheese and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 mins until cheese is bubbling and golden on top.
Serve with slices of French bread or pita chips